Sunday, July 19, 2009

MODA

I was introduced to MODA academy back in December of 2008, I was looking to further my modeling education. Here at MODA I learned so much more from the instructors than I had learned from other academies on the grid. They taught me pose building, how to manual walk, and how to better adjust your prims amongst many other fine features of modeling that are important. Most academies scoot through many areas, especially fitting your prims correctly, but it's a very important part of modeling. One has to be able to make a design fit perfectly.

Once I graduated MODA in February 2009 I was given opportunity to try out for MODA spotlight. MODA spotlight shines the light on the wonderful designers on the secondlife grid and broadcasts it through treet tv every Monday night at 7:30pm.

The show can be seen at: http://archive.treet.tv/programs/moda-fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment